[IUG] Web management Reports not working in Firefox

Hi all,
It came to my attention yesterday that Millennium Web Management Report is not working properly in Firefox (after upgrading it to 10.0) on multiple computers. After initial login, it only displays HTML codes. I tried to updating, uninstalling and reinstalling Shockwave Flash player; and still does not work. Adobe Flash player crushed when I tried to install. The Web management report works fine in IE, Safari, etc.

Does anyone have similar experience with FF and Web Management Report?

Kebede H. Wordofa
Systems Librarian & Coordinator of Technology Resources
Felix G. Woodward Library, Austin Peay State University
P. O. Box 4595, Clarksville, TN 37044
Phone: (931) 221-7959
wordofak at apsu dot edu

believed to be clean.