[IUG] IUG conference HELP NEEDED
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
If you are planning to attend the upcoming IUG conference WE NEED YOUR HELP,
we need two forum recorders for each of the sessions found in the following
Your Responsibility is very simple.
1. Contact the Program Coordinator and introduce yourself, by email in
advance or in person at the conference. Make sure you know how to contact
2. Have a cub of coffee and attend the forum you volunteer to cover :-).
3. Take notes, including an estimate number of attendance.
4. Prepare a 1-2 page summary of the forum with your partner.
5. Send your draft summary to the Program Coordinator to review.
6. Submit the summary to me by June 1, 2011.
So now if you want sign up just email me offline
(mohamed dot ragheb at wadsworthlibrary dot com).
Include the program number and title of the forum you're interested in
recording. If possible, list one or two alternates you'd be willing to cover
if your first choice is already taken.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Mohamed A. Ragheb, M.TEC, M.C.P.
Wadsworth Public Library
132 Broad Street
Wadsworth, OH 44281-1897
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
text/plain (text body -- kept)