From: Kelleher, Sue [mailto:sue dot kelleher at ttu dot edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:10 AM
To: IUG INNOPAC List; Amelia Osterud
Subject: RE: [IUG] Featured Item Lists suggestions?

Looking at your search parameters, I see two possibilities:

1. Instead of ORDER DATE, try using RECEIVED DATE or CATALOGED DATE

2. Just out of curiosity, are you using a "saved search" to run the list? If you are maybe the range of record numbers is not getting updated each time?

Just some ideas to check.

Sue Kelleher
Assistant Director for Systems and Collections
Texas Tech University Law Library
1802 Hartford Ave.
Lubbock, TX 79409

sue dot kelleher at ttu dot edu