[IUG] Discovery tools (Primo or Drupal) with Millennium

Hi all,

We are on the initial stages for the selection of a discovery tool.

We are specially interested in Primo (Ex-Libris) and Drupal (open source, as a discovery tool, it is mainly used as a content manager).

If your library implemented (or tried to) these tools on a Millennium catalog, we are really interested to hear about your experience.

Thank you in advance,
Rosa Montañà
rosa.montanya[at]upf.edu
Universitat Pompeu Fabra Library