[IUG] Need to get rid of the frames

Our Reference staff has requested that we patron click on link to database or other 856 links that these open in a new window and not within the frame. I have looked at the Display_856 and the FrameURL. I must be missing something.

Alma

Alma García
510-430-2021
Library Systems Administrator
5000 MacArthur Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94613
P Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail.

believed to be clean.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---