[IUG] Confirmation message in 2009B 1.1

Hi,
We upgraded to 2009B 1.1 yesterday and we do not like the confirmation
message that comes up if someone is renewing titles and cancelling or
freezing holds. I know that you can change the message but that's not
what we want. We want to remove the confirmation step if possible. Has
anyone figured out how to get rid of the confirmation step? Thanks,
Judy

Judy Anderson
General Reference Librarian, Central Library
801 SW 10th Ave
Portland, OR 97205
judy dot anderson at co dot multnomah dot or dot us / 503-988-5351

believed to be clean.