Re: [IUG] Hold Pickup Notice - Survey

Our staff went the other direction. We increased the time to two weeks,
14 days.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie Nordmann <snordmann at slcl dot org>
Sent: August 19, 2010 7:56 AM
To: 'IUG INNOPAC List' <innopac at innovativeusers dot org>
Subject: Re: [IUG] Hold Pickup Notice - Survey

We also allow 8 days, but we are currently reassessing the dates after
receiving patron complaints about things sitting on the shelf too long. We
initially decided upon 8 days in order to give patrons the time to receive a
mailed hold pickup notice. We may phase those out as well.

Stephanie Nordmann
St Louis County Library