[IUG] Receipt Printing (Millennium Release 2005)

Dear All,

We've been printing Date Due Slips using an Epson TM-T88 IV (M129H)
thermal receipt printer for a few years now. It has performed
extremely well. Now we need to buy more of these and was wondering if
anyone could possibly give us hints on the "dos and don'ts". We were
thinking of buying Epsons (replacement models of the same range) but
was wondering if it's safe to just "pick any brand". Are there any
known issues about some brands? Are there some good (and AFFORDABLE)
brands and/or models that list members would like to recommend?

Your help would be most appreciated.

Regards

Amos Kujenga
NUST Library