[IUG] 0-0 Dow Jones Factiva off-campus access?

We have a problem in our off-campus access to Dow Jones Factiva. It used to work, but no longer works.

With *.factiva.com in the forward table, and the off-campus link configured as:

http://0-global.factiva.com.alex.bridgewater.edu/en/sess/login.asp?xsid=S003cbsYXmnNdmnMDItMDIoMDAp5DByMU38ODJ9RcyqUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUEA

after patron authentication, it adds an additional "0-" plus an additional "alex.bridgewater.edu" to the address to send the browser to:

http://0-0-global.factiva.com.alex.bridgewater.edu.alex.bridgewater.edu/factivalogin/login.asp?xsid=S003cbsYXmnNdmnMDItMDIoMDAp5DByMU38ODJ9RcyqUUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUEA

that then generates the message :

Connection to remote host returned error 14.

I've also received this message:

Cannot locate host 0-global.factiva.com.

I did add "global.factiva.com to the forward table on the off chance it was being finicky over that, but that didn't change anything.

What's happening?

Andrew

Andrew L. Pearson
Director of the Library
Bridgewater College
402 East College Street
Bridgewater, VA 22812

Office: (540) 828-5410
Fax: (540) 828-5482
Email: apearson at bridgewater dot edu<mailto:apearson at bridgewater dot edu>

believed to be clean.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---