Re: [IUG] Need help with briefcit.html
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A couple other questions:
* 1st line of the detail doesn't line up with the rest of the tableI changed the table elements to td. But I still have the same problem.
Your briefcit.html code is invalid, which is probably causing this problem as
well as contributing to others. A tr can't hold a table element.
* How do I get the information at the bottom of the briefcit to
center? The Saved Marked Records, Jump to within results, and the
Thanks again! You've already saved me a great deal of time.
Bob Duncan wrote:
On Sat, 10 May 2008 14:13:19 -0500
deb bergeron <bergeron at macalester dot edu> wrote:
. . . I'm working on a redesign and having
problems with the briefcit.html displaying properly.
Here are a few problems:
* save all, saved marked align left. I want them to align center.
Give your briefcit table an appropriate width value (in tableparam_briefcit).
* I'd like less space between the form and the saved marked buttons.
Change the bottom margin value for the bibsearchtoolmessage div.
* browseHeaderData should span the table width
See tableparam_briefcit suggestion above.
* I'd like to have separate colors for the odd and even rows. It's
in the css, but it's not working.
calling the brief.js file that's part of the Pro example set. (And you need
valid HTML in your briefcit.html file.)
* I'd like to hide the save marked and all buttons on the bottom.
Not possible in the standard configuration. Probably possible with some
records once a user gets to the bottom of a list they been making their way
through (and presumably marking)?
You might want to consider cleaning up the invalid code in your toplogo file
Robert E. Duncan
David Bishop Skillman Library
Easton, PA 18042
duncanr at lafayette dot edu
This message was distributed through the Innovative Users Group INNOPAC list
Public replies: INNOPAC at innopacusers dot org
Update your subscription options: http://innopacusers.org/mailman/listinfo/innopac
Deb Bergeron <mailto:bergeron at macalester dot edu> System Admin: User Support
CLIC Consortium <http://clic.edu>
1619 Dayton Avenue, Suite 204A
Saint Paul, MN 55104
O:*651.644.3878* C:*651.487.7609* F:651.644.6258
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
text/plain (text body -- kept)