-----Original Message-----
From: innopac-bounces at innopacusers dot org
[mailto:innopac-bounces at innopacusers dot org] On Behalf Of Dennis G. Van
Arsdale
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 10:14 AM
To: IUG list
Subject: [IUG] webpub.def question on blank column, order of columns

Any webpub.def experts around?
I've checked the Clearinghouse first, but the examples there didn't
exactly cover my situation. I've already heard that III's Help Desk is
still getting up to speed on this, so I thought I'd better try here.

Okay, I have
# ---------------------------
# Holdings record display
# ---------------------------
b|t|245..| |Title||c
b|a|1....| |Author||c
b|p|260..| |Imprint||c
c|H|||||c
i|$|...| |Location|35|c|
i|v|...| |Volume|25|b|
i|x|...| |Contents|25|c
i|#|...| |Copy|10|c
i|%|| |Currently||c

Now, the Location shows okay, followed by a blank column, followed by
Currently, followed by Volume.
I'd like to remove the blank column, and if possible, move the Volume
column to a position following the Location.
(I have no idea why Currently is not the last (far right) column when it

is listed last!)
[search http://libcat.uafortsmith.edu/search/ and try Journals for
American Journal of Botany, for example]

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?
Thanks for thinking about it.

--
Dennis G. Van Arsdale

--
This message was distributed through the Innovative Users Group INNOPAC
list