[IUG] Enhancements Voting now Open!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Just a quick note to let you know that voting for the 2006 Enhancement Cycle
is now online.
Here is some key information to remember:
The voting will close on July 21, 2006 at 5:00PM Pacific Daylight Time
* Only one ballot per member library will be accepted. Please
consult with your colleagues before the ballot is submitted.
* You will need your site's IUG membership number to vote. If you
do not know your membership number, please look it up on the IUG
Membership Roster http://innopacusers.org/membership/directory/
* You do not have to vote for anything with which you are
* After submitting the voting form, your site's IUG contact will
receive a confirmation notice by email.
* The site contact must reply to the confirmation notice for the
votes to be counted.
To go to the 2006 enhancements page, please visit:
If you have any problems with this process, you can email either of the
co-coordinators for assistance:
Kristen Hewitt:hewittk at westervillelibrary dot org
Elizabeth Thomsen: et at noblenet dot org
Carol Brigham: cbrigham at temple dot edu
Best ? Kristen Hewitt
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
text/plain (text body -- kept)