Re: print wizards
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:31:35 -0700 (PDT)
- From: Bob Rasmussen <ras at anzio dot com>
- Subject: Re: print wizards
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Lin Light wrote:
> What print wizards are being used to generate spine labels? And what
> printers are being used in
> association with these wizards?
> Looking at a batch and single label print job.
Time for me to jump in here...
Print Wizard is a group of products from Rasmussen Software (us). Print
Wizard Server Edition (PWSE), one of those products, can work together
with Millennium to offer more printing options. Following are specifics.
Millennium by itself can print labels on continuous-feed stock, typically
on an Okidata 320 (or similar) printer. It can also print full-sheet
(multi-column) labels, but in only one format, on virtually any printer.
When PWSE is inserted into the printing pipeline, it brings the following
features and benefits:
1) Printing the full range of diacritics, special characters, and CJK.
2) Control of margins.
3) Control of font used (for entire print job).
4) Control of number of copies.
On Continuous Feed Printers:
5) Eliminate excessive page slew.
On Full-sheet Printers (laser, inkjet):
6) Support virtually any multi-column layout.
7) Allow reuse of partial sheets (version 3.0, now in beta).
Demos and more information are available on the website below.
....Bob Rasmussen, President, Rasmussen Software, Inc.
personal e-mail: ras at anzio dot com
company e-mail: rsi at anzio dot com
voice: (US) 503-624-0360 (9:00-6:00 Pacific Time)
fax: (US) 503-624-0760