Re: IUG 2005 Enhancements Ballot now open
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Good afternoon! I am just making my way through the enhancement ballots and discovered that in the Cataloguing section, there are 2 enhancements which are really the same thing. These are: C19 and C25. Can one of these be replaced with another from the enhancements file? Thanks and kind regards, Eeva
Information Systems Specialist
Automated Collection Management
London Public Library
251 Dundas St.
London, ON Canada N6A 6H9
t 519.661.5100 ex 5156
e eeva dot stierwalt at lpl dot london dot on dot ca
>>> iss053 at bangor dot ac dot uk 05/27/05 12:06PM >>>
The 2005 IUG Enhancements Ballot is online! Since the IUG meeting in San
Francisco Functional Expert teams have reviewed the preliminary ballot and
removed many ballot items because they appear in Innovative's Release 2006
and 2006LE Preliminary Enhancements lists. These ballot items have been
replaced by other enhancements for consideration.
This year ballots are actually linked to the original requests that were
submitted by IUG members - an improvement over last year's process.
The 2005 IUG enhancements ballot page (IUG Password needed) is at:
The voting will close on July 8, 2005 at 5:00PM Pacific Daylight Time (USA).
This is how the ballot works.
* Only one ballot per member library will be accepted. Please consult with
your colleagues before the ballot is submitted. It is not possible to
submit separate votes for individual categories.
* If you vote more than once in the ballot only the last vote will be
* You will need your site's IUG membership number to vote. If you do not
know your membership number, please look it up on the IUG Membership
* You do not have to vote for anything with which you are unfamiliar.
* After completing and submitting the voting form, please review your
votes and press the "Submit Your Ballot" button at the bottom of the
"Confirm Your Ballot" page.
* This page also shows the email address of the IUG contact to whom a
confirmation notice will be sent.
* The site contact must reply to the confirmation notice email for the
votes to be counted.
* Enhancements that are focused on general Millennium functionality
(record editing, format and display) are typically found under the System
* Please treat the enhancement ballot as confidential information for
customers of Innovative only.
* You may share this information with personnel at your library but may
not provide this ballot to personnel at a non-IUG member library.
* Please do not post this ballot to an open website that is accessible
without a password.
* You may not post the text of specific enhancement ballot items to open
email lists such as the Innovative email list.
On behalf of the team of Functional Experts (see
http://innovativeusers.org/enhancements/newcycle/FE2005.html), we would
like to thank you for participating in this important function of the
If you have any questions, please write to one of us.
IUG Enhancements Co-coordinators
Kristen Hewitt, Westerville Public Library
hewittk at westervillelibrary dot org
Corey Seeman, University of Toledo
corey dot seeman at utoledo dot edu
Mieko Yamaguchi, University of Wales Bangor
m dot yamaguchi at bangor dot ac dot uk
This message was distributed through the Innovative Users Group INNOPAC list
Public replies: INNOPAC at innopacusers dot org
Update your subscription options: http://innopacusers.org/mailman/listinfo/innopac
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
text/plain (text body -- kept)