RE: E-Mail Subject Table

Leo --

Please see users manual page # 105793. You can add up to 500 entries in the Email Subject Table if you were so inclined!

In Millennium Circulation, you can edit this table to going to Admin menu line. I would give you all the steps, but that is against the rules. This table is not available to edit or view in character-based as far as I can tell.

You can also get to this with a Millennium Administration Login (that is the login that you would create for WWWOptions, WAM Update, etc.) as that will have all the parameters available.

Hope this helps.

Best -- Corey

Corey Seeman
Assistant Dean for Resource and Systems Management
Assistant Professor, University Libraries
Carlson Library
Mailstop #509
University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft
Toledo, OH 43606

corey dot seeman at utoledo dot edu
419.530.2333 (phone)
419.520-2726 (fax)
http://library.utoledo.edu/userhomes/cseeman (my home page)
http://library.utoledo.edu (main library page)

I refuse to be intimidated by things I do not understand. -- me.