-----Original Message-----
From: innopac-bounces at innopacusers dot org
[mailto:innopac-bounces at innopacusers dot org]On Behalf Of Seeman, Corey
Glenn
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 10:29 AM
To: IUG INNOPAC List
Cc: Seeman, Corey Glenn
Subject: RE: Auto Notices & closed?

Jamen --

My initial thought is that this would need to come through as an enhancement request. My hope would be that this could be setup to run as an optional feature.

In the meanwhile, the best way to do this is to disable the autonotices feature for the notices that you do not want to send out when the library is closed. There are two ways to do this. If you are going to be close for a prolonged period of time (say Winter Break), go into each notice type and deselect the checkbox for "Enable" under Auto Notice Settings. When you are back from break, then go in and make sure that they are enabled. The other way is to only select days that you are open under the Auto Notices Schedule (button under Auto Notice Settings). If you know that you are going to be closed every Saturday and Sunday over a period of time, you can deselect those two days from the schedule setup box. If you are going to want this turned off for an odd variety of days, you might just leave the schedule selected and just disable the autonotices.

Either way, it will be important to turn them back on when you return from vacation. For more information, see the manual at page # 105213.

Hope this helps --

Best -- Corey

Corey Seeman
Assistant Dean for Resource and Systems Management
Assistant Professor, University Libraries
Carlson Library
Mailstop #509
University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft
Toledo, OH 43606

corey dot seeman at utoledo dot edu
419.530.2333 (phone)
419.520-2726 (fax)
http://library.utoledo.edu/userhomes/cseeman (my home page)
http://library.utoledo.edu (main library page)

I refuse to be intimidated by things I do not understand. -- me.