RE: Popup messages other than Circ

Ruth -- I think offering functionality like this is a great enhancement suggestion (as long as it is controled at the Settings or Login Manager level and made available in all Millennium modules).

Just a reminder that enhancements can be submitted anytime at: http://www.innovativeusers.org/enhancements/newcycle/request.html

URL for Enhancements main page: http://www.innovativeusers.org/enhancements/

Best -- Corey

Corey Seeman
Assistant Dean for Resource and Systems Management
Assistant Professor, University Libraries
Carlson Library
Mailstop #509
University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft
Toledo, OH 43606

corey dot seeman at utoledo dot edu
419.530.2333 (phone)
419.520-2726 (fax)
http://library.utoledo.edu/userhomes/cseeman (my home page)
http://library.utoledo.edu (main library page)

I refuse to be intimidated by things I do not understand. -- me.