Auto Notices & closed?

Using Millennium 2005LE

I've not done a lot of research on this, just skimming through the manual,
but I had a question about Auto Notices. Our Auto Notices are scheduled to
run every morning at 6:00 am. Is there a way that we can prevent these from
being sent out during days that we are closed? For instance, this entire
week between the holidays, we are closed and the campus and shut down.
However, our Auto Notices are still being sent out. I know we can manually
change these so that they're not sent out, but is there a way to have them
look at the calendar and if closed, not send them out??

Jamen McGranahan
Systems Services Librarian
Waggoner Library/Trevecca Nazarene University
333 Murfreesboro Road
Nashville, TN 37210
jmcgranahan at trevecca dot edu
(p) 615.248.7732