From: Sue Ellen Ronk [mailto:SRONK at ashland dot edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 12:15 PM
To: innopac at innopacusers dot org
Subject: deleting an extra location code

We imported a large file (over 1000) which corrected existing records
(all with the same location). When we bring in batches of records, we
give them a location code of zzzzz so that we can create a list of them
easily. Then we just change the location to the proper one.

Because this one overlaid existing records, it changed the location to
"multi" using both the old location (all the same location) and zzzzz.

How can I delete the zzzzz location code (change it from "multi" to
just the original location)? I thought it would be so simple, but I
can't figure it out. I have tried it in both text and Millenium.

Sue Ellen Ronk, Cataloging Librarian
Ashland University Library
Ashland, OH 44805
phone: 419-289-5409
e-mail: sronk at ashland dot edu
--
This message was distributed through the Innovative Users Group INNOPAC list
Public replies: INNOPAC at innopacusers dot org