RE: WAM and Chadwyck

Thanks. On closer inspection, we had conflicting Chadwyck entries with different service levels, and an odd port. Don't know how that got there, but I've corrected it and all is well now.

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: innopac-bounces at innopacusers dot org
[mailto:innopac-bounces at innopacusers dot org]On Behalf Of Riggle, Keven
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 12:46 PM
To: IUG INNOPAC List
Subject: RE: WAM and Chadwyck

Fred,

We have both databases and they still work via proxy re-write. Our WAM
table entry for the NYT Historical Index is: historynews.chadwyck.com
and *.chadwyck.com for PCI. We also have an entry for PCI journals
which is: gateway.proquest.com.

Keven

Keven Riggle
Systems Librarian
John P. Raynor, S.J. Library
1355 W. Wisconsin Avenue
P.O. Box 3141
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3141

Phone: (414) 288-3253
Fax: (414) 288-7813
Internet: keven dot riggle at marquette dot edu