-----Original Message-----
From: innopac-bounces at innopacusers dot org
[mailto:innopac-bounces at innopacusers dot org] On Behalf Of Fred McIlvain
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 9:05 AM
To: innopac at innopacusers dot org (E-mail)
Subject: WAM and Chadwyck

We have two Chadwyck e-resources that have stopped working through the
proxy. They work fine on campus, but throw a weird 403 error page off
campus. My suspicion is that they are doing a redirect which I can't
see. Anyone else having problems with:

PCI Full Text
New York Times Historical Index

????

Fred McIlvain
Support Systems Analyst, Senior
Library Information Systems and Technology (LIST)
ASU Libraries, Tempe, AZ 85287-1006
fred dot mcilvain at asu dot edu
Voice (480) 965-9427 Fax (480) 965-7595

--
This message was distributed through the Innovative Users Group INNOPAC