Popup messages other than Circ

I know how to create item record messages that will pop up during
circulation activities, but I cannot find anything in the manual that
indicates a way to create a pop up message that will display from an
item record during Cataloging. I contacted the Help Desk to see if I
was missing anything in the manual and I wasn't. Has anyone figured out
a way to get an alert or pop up message to display during Cataloging, or
should this be an enhancement request?

Ruth Helwig <mailto:helwi1rm at cmich dot edu>

Library Systems

Central Michigan University

Park 305

Mount Pleasant MI 48859