Re: Deleting order records on Millennium Acquisitions
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:13:09 -0800
- From: almag <almag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Deleting order records on Millennium Acquisitions
What I do when I have to delete order records is:
1) make sure the status is Z (canceled) or whatever is appropriate
2) get them all in a review file
3) use the function in the telnet session (INNOPAC) to Delete records
of any kind.
Judy Marshall wrote:
I am the Acquisitions Librarian at Wits University and we have just started working on Millennium. We are on Mill. 2002, Phase 3.
I tried to delete an order record on Summary, by changing the status to "1" or "2" or "z" and nothing worked!!?
Is it possible to do this or does one still have to use the character-based Innopac to delete an order???
This message was distributed through the Innovative Users Group INNOPAC list
Public replies: INNOPAC@xxxxxxxxxx
Update your subscription options: http://innopacusers.org/mailman/listinfo/innopac
Alma García Library Systems Administrator
Mills College Library 510-430-2021
5000 MacArthur Blvd. 510-430-3155 fax
Oakland, CA 94613