Re: Course Reserves

Take a look at the Release 2003 preliminary enhancements list available
on CSDirect.

http://csdirect.iii.com/csd/release_notes/enhlist/Rls2003_EnhList.php#Course%20Reserves

Mieko

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, almag wrote:

> At the end of the semester, there are literally hundreds of items that
> have to be taken off reserves.  Is there a simple way of doing this
> without having to go into each record?
>
> Our old system had a simple one step process to do this.  We haven't
> found one yet for III, and are hoping someone else might.

-----
Mieko Yamaguchi                                m.yamaguchi@xxxxxxxxxx
Technical Services Manager/System Coordinator        +44 (0)1248 382970
Main Library, University of Wales Bangor, UK   +44 (0)1248 382979 (Fax)