SCAT Table maintaince
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:02:08 -0800
- From: "Hoyte, Daniel" <hoyte@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: SCAT Table maintaince
Last year we merged databases with the main library on campus. This
year, we are getting around to combining the SCAT table. The questions
of the day for institutions that combine a more general collection
database with a special library type collection:
1. Do you tend to use a single SCAT table or multiple tables?
2. If you only use a single SCAT table, how do you handle the need
for fine grained break out in your area of specialty as compared to the
needs of the general collection
BTW, both the main library and the law library use LC.
If you respond to me offlist, I will collate the responses and summarize
for the list.
Chapman University Law Library
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
text/plain (text body -- kept)