millennium global update question
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:51:53 -0800
- From: kjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: millennium global update question
Millennium newbie question --
Is it possible to add a previously non-existent subfield to a MARC tag in a
review file of bibliographic records?
I've figured out how to do it by replacing the whole text field, but not how
to just add the subfield text without overlaying the text of the whole
Head, Technical Services
Caltech Library System
Millikan Library 1-32
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125
Tel: (626) 395-6065 Fax: (626) 792-7540
From: Bob Rasmussen [mailto:ras@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: Printing batch spine labels
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Matthew Ciszek wrote:
> what you are using to print under similar circumstances. I downloaded
> AnzioLite, but could not get the labels to print uniformly with this
I know the concept of a company that does actual tech support is foreign
and perhaps outdated, but we (the makers of Anzio Lite and AnzioWin)
actually DO this.
Here are some general notes:
1. Banish forever from your mind the thought of using "Generic" as a
printer driver. It generally gains you nothing, and could lose you
2. In Anzio Lite, if you set Print Level to Spooler, your printing will be
transparent. If the data fits the labels, in the printer's
front-panel-selected font, it will work. Anzio doesn't alter (or improve)
3. With Print Level set to High, you can control the font used, the page
size (which should be configured to cover one label set), and the line
spacing (which is dependent on font size). You probably want Courier New
4. If you move up to AnzioWin, and turn on Print Wizard, you gain these
* Automatic page size setting.
* Font selection.
* All diacritics, CJK, etc. will print.
* Adapt to full-sheet laser labels.
* Set margins, etc.
....Bob Rasmussen, President, Rasmussen Software, Inc.
personal e-mail: ras@xxxxxxxxxx
company e-mail: rsi@xxxxxxxxxx
voice: (US) 503-624-0360 (9:00-6:00 Pacific Time)
fax: (US) 503-624-0760
This message was distributed through the Innovative Users Group INNOPAC list
Public replies: INNOPAC@xxxxxxxxxx
Update your subscription options: