IUG membership renewal
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:31:50 -0500
- From: Theresa Preuit <Preuit_t@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: IUG membership renewal
Some of you have inquired about IUG membership for 2004. By
mid-November, the IUG contact for current members will receive a
renewal invoice via e-mail.
You will notice two things with this renewal invoice.
1) this invoice covers an 18 month period from January 1, 2004 - June
30, 2005. The IUG is transitioning to a new fiscal year change. Due
in part to the change in the enhancement cycle, the membership year
will run for 12 months, July through June. This change takes effect
July 1, 2005.
2) this invoice is for $100.00 to reflect the additional time period
created by the shift in the fiscal year change
Kathryn O'Gorman, IUG Financial Consultant, will be sending the
renewal invoice. Please let me know if you have any questions.