From: Laurie Willis [mailto:Laurie.Willis@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 3:29 PM
To: innopac@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Formatting of Checkout Receipts with INNOPAC

Fran (or anyone else),

There is no Due Slips tab in my Manager Controlled Options.  Is there
another option somewhere else that you have to turn on to make this
option an available option?  We're just figuring out how to print
receipts and I'm befuddled by the whole process.

Thanks!

Laurie Willis
Library Systems Manager
Hayward Public Library