broken hold links
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 14:50:44 -0400
- From: Vivian Pino <vivian@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: broken hold links
We have been experiencing a rash of broken hold links since we upgraded to
phase 2 in February.
The helpdesk went as far as creating a cron job to fix the links nightly.
I'm wondering if any other public libraries are experiencing similar hold
* Failed to find matching hold for item when canceling holds
* Held item appearing on two different patron records
* Held item appearing under HOLDS more than once
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
text/plain (text body -- kept)