Southern CA IUG 2018
Save to calendar
The Southern California Innovative Users Group (SCIUG) conference will gather on Tuesday, October 23, 2018, at Chapman University, and the Steering Committee is eagerly seeking program content from you.
In addition to presentations by Innovative staff and one-hour concurrent breakout sessions, we will have a poster session. This is also an excellent chance to meet directly with III personnel who will be in attendance.
Proposal submissions will be accepted until August 15th. Presenters will be notified of proposal acceptance beginning September 5th.
Please use this form to submit your proposal.
Suggested topics from previous post-conference evaluations include:
• III Customer Support / new functionality
• More Polaris presentations
• MySQL workshop / SQL report-writing
• 3rd-party tools w/III products
• Best practices
• User experiences (migration)
• Encore Duet
• Sierra APIs
• Stats / create lists / other ways of reporting
• Linked Data
• Electronic ordering
• Access/User Services issues
• Interlibrary Loan topics (ex. ILL basics/update)
• Technology / marketing ideas and the library
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to showcase late-breaking ideas, trends, and achievements so we can all learn and share within the Southern California III community. If you’ve done a III-related presentation on the national level, this is an opportunity to share it locally with your colleagues.
Have you recently completed an interesting project, reconfigured a workflow, or had an "ah ha" moment? We want your contribution!
We hope to see you in October 2018 as a presenter at SCIUG!