We are a week away from celebrating Thanksgiving! It’s only natural your thoughts may be inundated with images of turkey, lots of veggies and of course… Pie!!
As you gather with your family and dear friends consider the gift of giving some of your knowledge to your colleagues in the form of a presentation, forum, birds of a feather and/or even a poster session. Your peers will be grateful for any amount of knowledge you’re willing to share with the community.
Circulation, Cataloging, Load Profile, Webpac/Encore, Print Templates, SQL, Reports & Statistics or any other area you would like to share with the community are just some of the topics available.
Have an idea about a particular feature and/or workflow? Great! Gather a group of colleagues and turn it into a forum. We would love to hear your ideas on how to improve things. I am sure the vendor too….
Please use this following link to submit your proposal:
We are extending the deadline for program proposals submission to Nov. 26th!
The following is just a simple list of suggested tracks to consider:
On behalf of the Steering and Program Committee members, we wish you a joyful Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends!
- Acquisitions & Serials (all aspects of working in these functions/modules)
- Circulation (all aspects of circulation, holds, staff functions and customer service)
- Digital Asset Management (Vital, Content Pro)
- E-Tools (ERM, WebBridge, Pathfinder Pro)
- Other/General (anything not fitting the other tracks)
- Reports & Statistics (Create Lists, Statistics, SimplyReports, Web Management Reports, Decision Center)
- Resource Sharing (INN-Reach, both local and central aspects, ArticleReach, ILL)
- Search/Discovery (Encore, Webpac, PAC, eCommerce, mobile catalogs, patron apps, web usability)
- System Administration (server and system administrative tasks, SQL, APIs, load profiles)
Poudre River Public Library District
301 E. Olive St.
Fort Collins CO 80524