On behalf of the Steering and Program Committee, we would like to invite you to submit a program proposal for the IUG 2019 conference.
Please use this following link to submit your proposal:
Please keep in mind your membership must be up to date in order to submit a proposal.
The following is just a simple list of suggested tracks to consider:
- Acquisitions & Serials (all aspects of working in these functions/modules)
- Circulation (all aspects of circulation, holds, staff functions and customer service)
- Digital Asset Management (Vital, Content Pro)
- E-Tools (ERM, WebBridge, Pathfinder Pro)
- Other/General (anything not fitting the other tracks)
- Reports & Statistics (Create Lists, Statistics, SimplyReports, Web Management Reports, Decision Center)
- Resource Sharing (INN-Reach, both local and central aspects, ArticleReach, ILL)
- Search/Discovery (Encore, Webpac, PAC, eCommerce, mobile catalogs, patron apps, web usability)
- System Administration (server and system administrative tasks, SQL, APIs, load profiles)
You will notice a new interface as you submit your proposal. We will be using a new conference management system. The vendor is X-CD Technologies (pronounced Exceed). After several evaluations, we selected this vendor to host and manage our conference program submission. We have worked hard to make it user-friendly. Please let us what you think. We would love to hear your feedback.
Please let us know if you have questions or need help navigating the new system.
Poudre River Public Library District
301 E. Olive St.
Fort Collins CO 80524
IUG Vice-Chair/Chair Elect