Dear IUG users,
We are looking to redesign our website this year, it’s time for a fresh look and updated design with a modern style, since users input is vital to us, we decided to form a small committee consists of 3-4 users, this committee will work with IUG Webmaster and steering committee on this project, mainly we need this committee to offer their input, suggestions and feedback transitioning from the old site to the new one. We are planning to start this project after IUG conference.
If you are willing to help and have the following skills please send us an email by April 13th at firstname.lastname@example.org, please let us know your name and Job Title, why you are fit to help with this project, and any recent websites you helped with designing/redesigning.
Skills we are looking for are:
• Web Design sense and good eyes with Visual style and graphics
• Experience with Mobile support and multi-device world
• Understand How to Use a Multitude of Devices and perform testing across various web browsers
• UX “ User Experience” is necessary
• Web page editorial review and being involved with IUG to be able to update website contents
• Joomla, PHP experiences is a plus but not necessary
• Willing to dedicate some time to help with this project