2018 PIAC Scholarship announcement
The Polaris ILS Advisory Committee of IUG is offering 10 scholarships to cover early bird registration and 4 hotel nights for attending IUG 2018 in Orlando, April 23-26. Scholarships will be awarded on a combination of need and merit.
* Applicants must be current employees of active IUG Member Institutions.
* Applicant Member Institutions must be using Polaris ILS/Leap
* Applicants who were awarded Kline or Polaris ILS Scholarships for IUG 2017 are not eligible to apply.
* Applicants may apply for the Kline Scholarship, but you will only be awarded one.
* No more than one employee from a given IUG Member Institution is eligible to receive a scholarship in a given year.
Here is the link to the 2018 application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CFGD789
Scholarship applications will be accepted through Nov 3, 2017, 11:59 pm PT. Awardees will be notified by November 16. (Note – Early bird registration is expected to open on November 13. If you apply for a scholarship, please wait to register until you hear the results, as you’ll need special registration instructions.)
The Scholarship Committee members that will review the applications are:
Jill Henriksen, Chair
All inquiries can be sent to Jill Henriksen, email@example.com .